Boarding & Daycare in Anthem, New River, Cave Creek, Carefree, Scottsdale, Peoria, & Glendale
Just Like Home!
Do you have a dog that gets lonely while you’re gone? Are you wanting a place where your dog can feel comfortable like home, without the kennels at a boarding facility? You’ve found the right place! Pawfect Pet & House Sitter loves to give you options, so you have peace of mind knowing your dogs are well cared for and happy while you’re gone! Dog Boarding and Daycare in our home will be the “Pawfect” experience for your pup, where your dogs will enjoy the company of other dogs, playtime and relaxation, without anxiety of a crowded dog kennel company.
We are a kennel-free dog boarding facility, however if there is ever a need to kennel due to potty training issues at night, we will kennel for safety reasons during evening sleeping hours only.
Does your dog require medications such as insulin or pills? We’ve got you and your dog covered! We administer medications and insulin shots for diabetics at no additional charge.
Dog Boarding Services
Starting at $40/night
Dog Daycare Services
We provide daycare options where you can drop off your dog as early as 7:30am and pick up by 6pm the same evening.
*We also offer potty breaks/check-ins at YOUR home as an alternative option for late work days or day-trips. Click here for Pet Check-ins/Potty Breaks.
Your pup will never get bored, and they will come home tired! Dogs have free-roam of the entire downstairs and outside. We have lots of fun with your dogs while they are here as our guests!
Starting at $35/day
Overnight Pet & House Sitting
Does your pet do best in their own environment?
Overnight Pet & House Sitting is great for families with multiple pets, special needs care, animals that do best in their own environment, and for home security.
Please Contact For a Quote
Pet Nanny “Extended Stay”
Pet Nanny Service is “Pawfect” for those that want extended care for their pets in their home during the daytime hours! Extended stays are 5 hour (MAX) visits for day playtime, dog walks, potty breaks and feeding.
Please Contact For a Quote
Terms and Conditions for Boarding Clients:
- We carefully place our doggy guests based on their specific needs and sociability and we have separate areas the dogs can stay if needed for dogs that are shy.
- We do not board aggressive dogs at any time.
- Dogs MUST be current on vaccinations – Proof of records need to be given prior to boarding.
- We reserve on a space-available basis and always recommend an in-person consult in advance.
- In-person consult required prior to any dogs staying in our home
- Boarding is per night charge, and pick up is at 1pm the next day or there is an additional night’s charge.
- Rates are subject to change, we do offer a 15% Friends and Family Discount for stays over 14 days.
Full Roam Of The House and Yard / Cage Free / Comfortable Indoor Environment / Doggy Beds / Cool Tile Floor / Staff Always Present